About SERVPRO of North Orange County and SERVPRO of Chapel Hill
Marc M. McFaul, Christopher G. Reda, Joseph A. Parker II., Gary Morse
Owners of SERVPRO of North Orange County and SERVPRO of Chapel Hill
SERVPRO® of Orange County has been serving Orange County, and the surrounding areas for over 21 years. SERVPRO is a national franchise and each franchise is independently owned and operated. Our team here at SERVPRO® of Orange County hold certifications in the following areas: IICRC Certified in Water Damage Restoration, Fire and Smoke Restoration, Carpet Cleaning, Applied Structural Drying, Certified Mold Remediation, Biohazard Clean-up and Restoration, Claims Training Subrogation Service, and Lead Certification. SERVPRO® of Orange County provides 24-hour emergency services for commercial and residential properties for water damage, fire damage, sewer damage and mold remediation. We are also a national leader in carpet, tile, and upholstery cleaning. We are preferred vendors with many national insurance companies, state and local government agencies, manufacturing companies, universities, and local businesses. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Orange County.
SERVPRO of Orange County understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - Other Training
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician